New Philadelphia Roof Installation & Replacement
Has it come time to replace your old roof? Are you building a new home in Northeast Ohio and need a trustworthy contractor to set your roof up for success? At Asbury Home Improvements, we are here to provide a new roof that looks great and provides the long-lasting protection you need. We skillfully install and replace asphalt shingles and metal roofing, among other types. Do you have questions about the cost or scope of your project? Give us a call! We would gladly discuss your roofing options and the installation process then give a free estimate for our work.
Asbury Home Improvements is the name to know for roof installation and replacement in New Philadelphia. Call (330) 969-8909 or get in touch online.
Common Roofing Types and Their Benefits
We frequently install asphalt and metal roofing on homes and businesses in our part of Ohio. Why do so many property owners choose these materials?
Asphalt shingles have a host of advantages, including:
- An unbeatable combination of affordability and durability. Asphalt shingles are often one of the most affordable roofing options. Plus, they can last 25 years or more with adequate maintenance.
- Versatile styles and colors. No matter the aesthetic you want to achieve, there are asphalt shingles that can suit your taste.
- Weather resistance. In Northeast Ohio, we experience the full force of every season. Asphalt shingles can hold up in high heat, rain, snow, wind, hail, and anything else Mother Nature has in store.
Metal roofing is advantageous for many because it:
- Has a lifespan between 40 to 100 years. That is right! With the right upkeep, you can count on your metal roof to protect you for decades.
- Is energy efficient. Most metal materials are highly reflective, which helps keep roofs cool. This can reduce the cost of running your air conditioner in the warmer months.
- Low maintenance. Metal roofing is resistant to rot, insect infestations, and mold growth. Plus, it can hold up in strong winds, heavy snow, and other severe weather.
In addition to these, our team can handle installation or replacement projects involving commercial roofing systems, such as EPDM, TPO, PVC, and other single-ply systems. We can also work with BUR roofing.
Asbury did a great job with our new roof. Thanks to Lucas and the crew it was done ahead of schedule. They cleaned up well after the work was completed. Would recommend.Dan S.
I can't express how thrilled I am to have clear, unobstructed, working gutters that aren't falling apart. Thank you Asbury Home Improvements for making the process painless!Bryan W.
My wife and I highly recommend this company for your roofing, gutters and all of your home improvement needs. ...They were promptly on time, and communication was fantastic and they were very friendly to talk to.Rob G.
The crew was super quick, communicated well when an issue arose, and cleaned up perfectly. Overall a very positive experience. Would recommend to anyone who asks!Britney K.
They helped us work with our insurance company and were totally patient with us while we made our decision. Love the new roof and the clean up was by far the best we have had with all of our construction projects.Gillian S.
Very happy with the work Asbury Home Improvements made on our roof. ...We love the new Metal Roof in our house and garage. Would highly recommend.Goldie H.
We were very satisfied with the work Asbury Home Improvements performed replacing our roof. They were very polite and cleaned up very well. Lucas and Heinrich came out and did just as they said they would. Thank you!Helen I.
Outstanding job, everyone was really nice and they cleaned up like they were never there. ...Highly recommend Asbury Home Improvements for your roofing needsAustin B.
When Should You Replace Your Roof?
Deciding when to replace your roof is no small feat. You might find your roof has been damaged, and you must determine whether repairs or a full upgrade will be most cost-efficient. In other cases, there might not be visible signs of damage to your roof, but a replacement could address underlying problems that might become big expenses if left untreated.
To assist in making this determination, consider:
- The age of your roof. If yours is nearing the end of its lifespan, a replacement can be beneficial.
- The frequency of leaks and other issues. Have you had to address numerous problems with your roof? An upgrade could put an end to these repairs and their costs.
- The condition of your roof deck and materials. A sagging roof and faded or otherwise damaged materials can cause serious headaches.
- Your energy efficiency goals. Do you want to decrease your utility bills? Installing energy-efficient roofing could help you save from month to month.
Even with the above, deciding when to replace your roof is still difficult. Let our team at Asbury Home Improvements help. We can walk you through your roofing options and weigh the costs and benefits of a replacement. We aim to earn our customers’ confidence and deliver exceptional services. This means you can trust our recommendations and guidance to always be in your best interests.